A prayer of encouragement:
A Psalm to give to someone as a prayer.
- In times of trouble, may the Lord answer your cry.
May the name of the God of Jacob keep you safe from all harm.
- May he send you help from his sanctuary
and strengthen you from Jerusalem.
- May he remember all your gifts
and look favorably on your burnt offerings.
- May he grant your heart’s desires
and make all your plans succeed.
- May we shout for joy when we hear of your victory
and raise a victory banner in the name of our God. May the Lord answer all your prayers.
- Now I know that the Lord rescues his anointed king.
He will answer him from his holy heaven
and rescue him by his great power.
- Some nations boast of their chariots and horses, but we boast in the name of the Lord our God.
- Those nations will fall down and collapse,
but we will rise up and stand firm.
- Give victory to our king, O Lord!
Answer our cry for help.
In verses 1-4 it is asking God for the person’s needs to be met.
In verse 5 an anticipation of the victory.
In verse 6 is Faith that God will answer.
You need to know you matter, but you can send this Psalm to someone and let them know they matter.
Simply You Matter,